Overview of Activity
Each group will perform a skit to the rest of the group during "project time" on Friday. You decide the subject of your skit.
Monday: Overview of activity and get into groups
Wednesday: Finish plan and rehearse
Friday: Impromptu (and time to finish class projects, if needed)
What is a skit?
First things first... what is a skit?
What did all of these skits have in common?
1. The length of your skit performance should be between 1 and 5 minutes.
2. Everyone in your group should be involved in the skit.
This page has a list of ideas. Use these ideas to generate some of your own, but please try to be original.
Here are a few tips for successful performances:
- Rehearse, Rehearse, Rehearse
- Keep the show moving! Have the next performers ready and waiting.
- When possible, involve audience participants (favorite counselors or parents).
- Use an older camper or two in skits involving younger campers, especially when there are a lot lines.
- Many of the skits can be reworked so that they can be led by a narrator, who reads the lines while the actors perform
Copyright © 2017 - All Rights Reserved -Madison Country Day School